Complaint Review: Summit Group Publications

• Submitted: Thu, February 05, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, February 05, 2004

• Reported By:Gridley California
Summit Group Publications
P.O. Box 4399 West Covina, California U.S.A.

Summit Group Publications ripped me off for my last $40! ripoff West Covina California

I am a 30 year old mother of 3 and I was recently unemployed. My husband became very ill with a life threatening disease and is unemployable.

Due to all of this, my family lost our home and just about everything else we had. We are barely hanging on day to day, so when I saw this ad in our local paper for mail processors from home I was overjoyed.

Not only could I be home to take care of my husband as well as our children but I could make a substantial income at the same time. Too good to be true, apparantly so. I sent this company my last $40 believing my prayers were answered only to never hear from them again.

When I try to call or contact this company, I get a prerecorded message that never allows conection to a real person, or even for me to leave a message to be contacted later.

Needless to say, I should have came to this website before sending the money, but they were very believing and at this point I guess I wanted to believe it was true.

Shawna
Gridley, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2004 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Summit-Group-Publications/West-Covina-California-91791-0399/Summit-Group-Publications-ripped-me-off-for-my-last-40-ripoff-West-Covina-California-79349. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Summit Group Publications