unexpected

• Submitted: Wed, January 28, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, January 28, 2004

• Reported By:Pueblo Colorado
Summit Group Publications
PO Box 4399 West Covina, California U.S.A.

Summit Group Publications ripoff West Covina California

I saw the add in the local newspaper. My son and my husband are not working and we are looking for additional income. This sounds to good to be true and luckily I decided to check out the company before we sent $35 that we don't have to spend on nonsense. I truely hope there are other people out there that check out companies before you send money that you don't have. I would like to see companies like this stopped dead in their tracks. Hard to believe that people can take advantage of people that are out of work and are trying to get back on thier feet.

Marlene
Pueblo, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2004 10:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Summit-Group-Publications/West-Covina-California-91791/Summit-Group-Publications-ripoff-West-Covina-California-78362. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Summit Group Publications