Complaint Review: Summit Group Publications

• Submitted: Wed, December 04, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, December 04, 2002

• Reported By:Topeka Kansas
Summit Group Publications
PO Box 4339 West Covina, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 626-259-0175
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Summit Group Publications ripoff, deceitful, b**tards, Al Queida supporting mother******* West Covina California

My wife and I saw the add in the local paper, and considering that I was out of a job, and her hours had been cut, this was the perfect opprotunity. Since we are broke we borrowed the money to get started, only to find out after we sent it that it was a scam.

I cannot believe that people would scam innocent, and hardworking poeple just to make a buck or fund some terrorist group( for all we know).

As stated in previous reports, a red flag was kinda thrown up when I called the number and an Arab answered saying there was no way to contact them directly, due to high call volume. However, we were in a position that we wanted to trust that it was valid and give the company a chance.

I am now in process of getting my 30.00 MO stopped before it gets to the company. I dont really care if I get it back, as long as they don't get it.

I want to thank the people on this website for their input, and I pray that no one else is conned.
Sincerely,

James
Topeka, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2002 10:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Summit-Group-Publications/West-Covina-California-91791/Summit-Group-Publications-ripoff-deceitful-btards-Al-Queida-supporting-mother-37230. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Summit Group Publications