Complaint Review: Summit Injury Center

• Reported By: anonymous — Hixson Tennessee United States of America
Summit Injury Center
Lee Highway Chattanooga, Tennessee United States of America

Summit Injury Center Connected to crooked lawyers Chattanooga, Tennessee

My story is the same as the one reported in May 2009 about Summit Injury Centerexcept they lined us up with an attorney firm in Knoxville, who after about two years droped us with very little explanation. We are now stuck with $8,000.00 for MRI's and tests. We were also told when we went to this center we did not have to pay anything if they didn't win the case.

We were ask to sign some papers and I ask for copies and they didn't give them to me. We are being billed from someone in another state for medical expenses that were done in Chattanooga.

I have found an office for Summit in Florida and Memphis, Tn. I talked to a maninMemphis and turns out he is an attorney also. They seem to be connected with the one in Knoxville. He didn't want to answer my questions and interested in knowing what they said to me in Knoxville.

We were also contacted shortly after our accident by phone from some guy. We had planned to see an attorney here because the people pulled out in front of us and caused the accident. We never understood how he got our number.

There is something very crooked about this outfit! (And any law firm that would be associated with them is not to be trusted.)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2011 11:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Summit-Injury-Center/Chattanooga-Tennessee-/Summit-Injury-Center-Connected-to-crooked-lawyers-Chattanooga-Tennessee-678319. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Summit Injury Center