Complaint Review: Summit Merchant Solutions

• Submitted: Tue, May 22, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, February 08, 2013

• Reported By: stopcpp360 — Dallas Texas United States of America
Summit Merchant Solutions

Summit Merchant Solutions Certified payment processing scam, fraud, payment processing, merchant fraud, Internet, Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: How to retrieve pay/paystub

*Author of original report: Sacrifices vs Lies

*UPDATE Employee: Summit Merchant Solutions

*UPDATE Employee: Summit Merchant Solutions

After sending multiple emails to HR, and Jon Hur, and Ron about a breakdown of what I need to be paid for, the training pay comes into play.  Ron calls me and tells me that he all of a sudden doesnt know why I was told I would be paid for training.  I am furious!  I messed up by not getting it in writing, so I had no proof.  Their recruiters make a commission, so I guess they tell you whatever it is you need to hear to get you on the team.  I have been working for over 15 years, and have always been paid for training, and would not work if I didnt.  After several emails, and calls to HR, and complaints I am told that I definitely would not be paid for training.  Then to top it off, I finally (after 4 weeks) get a commission statement from Jon Hur, saying I will be paid 175$ (200-25$) for my commission on the first sale ( it was supposed to be 250$). The statement said It may not reflect the actual.  When I received the payment, it was exactly (175$ -taxes).  Also, I have never received a ay stub with the tax reduction.

I write more emails explaining what I should be receiving.  I then contacted the United States department of Labor and the Texas Wages Commission.  Texas payday law that states if a worker on commission does training or works time outside of normal duty hours then they are to be compensated 7.25 per hour, at least. I told Ron, and Hr this information and when denied again I became emotional with Ron, and told him I would report the company.  Finally, the needle on the haystack, I get told that my second sale , made over a month ago, has cancelled.  Now, I wouldnt be paid 300$.

In all my experience I have never worked for a more Unethical, Unprofessional, and Pain in the ass company in my life.  CPP, Summit, Trans tech, whoever they are should be put out of business, or bought by a company who will do the merchants justice.  This company doesnt keep promises made to employees, lacks ethics within its operations, and will do anything to many a penny.  The team leaders take desperate workers and use them any chance they could get.  Its sad, and wrong.  Even if the promised me a million dollars I would not work for them, because I will not sell hard working small to medium businesses a service that will not keep to its word or contract.

I have set up an email for anyone else who has problem with this company.  If we join together we can finally put them in the light.  Remember strength is in numbers, its not what you know its what you can prove.   So, Merchants, former employes , lets combine forces and bring them to justice.

They claim to have wonderful rate because of the Durbin amendment.  They also claim to pay well.  Through the window they are perfect, but inside they fail to meet deadlines, lie about promises, and overcharge merchants.

BBB business rating D

( remember they keep changing their name, and they are not Certified Payments)

if you have had a similar experience write to (((REDACTED)))@yahoo.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2012 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Summit-Merchant-Solutions/internet/Summit-Merchant-Solutions-Certified-payment-processing-scam-fraud-payment-processing-me-886379. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Summit Merchant Solutions

#1 Consumer Suggestion

How to retrieve pay/paystub

AUTHOR: Anonymous072564 - (United States of America)

i had the same issue and called hr. i cant remember the girl name i talked to. They sent me a prepaid card b/c i dont have a bk account set up and emailed me the link to see my pay online. you get your w2 from that site too. im sure you need that soon. you can call hr and they will send you money you are due. I never have issue getting someone from hr to call me back when i leave a vmail.  ask them for a link to see your pay. it's all done online. VOILA! problem solved, no need to waste your time and money.

Sacrifices vs Lies

AUTHOR: stopcpp360 - (USA)

If you read my report in depth you would understand that I was promised pay for training.  I can appreciate internships, and making sacrifices for a company, but this case went beyond that.

If a company promises an employee payment for services or time sacrificed it should be given...point blank.  This company went out of thier way to not pay me, and several other employees( from my complaints email stopcpp360  @  yahoo.com ).   I even received a W2 stating that they paid me more than did.  I am having to take this company to small claims court for less than 500$.  I do not want to see other people go through this pain and unethical treatment.

I had my supervisor, Ron Henry lie to me over and over again about money and payments.  They are a financial company, so they know numbers. They will take a slice from here and there until they make a pie elsewhere.  Think of the movie "Office Space" trying to open an account with only fractions of a cent  that in time would turn into millions.  This people are snakes, and they don't care who they hurt to get their dollar.  They have 375$ from me...how much will you be missing in your check...you may not even notice.

Summit Merchant Solutions

AUTHOR: Suebee - (United States of America)

I currently work for the payment processing company, and I due get paid what I am promised and no were in the training did they say we would be getting paid for training.  The training is like going to a free semenary so my questions to you, do you get paid to go to a free semenary.  The all day on-line webinar is free info on SMS to explain how to do the job and to see if it is right for you.  I am a businesses major and if I had to pay all the new trainess that come aboard to see what I had to offer and you as the potenital employee did not like it - I would be lossing millions.  So this is why it is actually a semenary.

Their are good days and bad days in an selles job, so if you are going to bases your experience on the semenary or the on the road training then you should not be in sells.  Sells are very hard in any retail business.  I looked up SMS and other payment processing companies and what I found was people are complaining that they were not happy with their services or sells job and not looking at the entire picture.  All and I mean All payment processing companies their is a 3 year contract and yes it is around 500 for earyl terminations, if they said their is not contract they are lieing.   Their are other small payment processing companies that are entered into Rip Off.com like Pivotal Payments - EVO Payments - Central Payments - and the biggest First Data.  First Data is used by the large banks.  So when you are researching on a credit card processing company be arware that when people are not happy they will slander that company in hopes to warn the consumer but in reality they are not happy with their job or service because they do not know how to get the issue resloved.

I work for my customers and not my company if something is not right with their service I make sure I get corrected that day.

Sells Rep.

Summit Merchant Solutions

AUTHOR: Suebee - (United States of America)

Sells Rep.