Complaint Review: Summit Mobility

Summit Mobility
24711 Sherwood Centerline Mi 48015 Internet USA

Summit Mobility Never Received My Order Rep Off Center Line Michigan

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This Rip off report of Summit is false

I ordered a charger for my Easy Travel Scooter on 10/04/2012 I was told by Paul I would receive it in 5 Days. After ten days went by and I had not received the charger I called and spoke with Tony. Tony told me I would have it in a few days to just be patient. I ask Tony for his last name and he refused to give it to me. I waited five more days and called them back on 10/19/2012 and spoke with a Jamie that gave me to Drew and Drew said he did not no what to tell me or when I would receive the charger I had paid them $426. for. Now it is June of 2013 8 months later and I have never received my product and no one from summit will call me back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2013 05:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Summit-Mobility/internet/Summit-Mobility-Never-Received-My-Order-Rep-Off-Center-Line-Michigan-1057760. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Summit Mobility

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This Rip off report of Summit is false

AUTHOR: MikeDofO - ()

This filing on Summit Mobility is false.

1. I work at Summit and the date of said purchase 10/4/2012 was a Sunday, we are not open on Sundays.

2. Our credit card processor history shows of no such purchase in the date range specified.

3. we do not sell chargers for $426

4. This has the smell of Mike Woods (planet mobility, discover my mobility)  all over it, doesnt even know how to spell RIP, (REP)

5. this report was created out of no where, it was purely a scam to discredit the positive customer feedback we have a Summit Mobility.

6. if the complaintant wishes to call Summit at the correct phone # 1-877-699-2162. please do so.

7. we also have never operated under the name www.summitez.com, another ploy to drag a good name thru the mud.

8. If you wish to see further info on the previously mentioned Mike Woods, please google his name or businesses, Planetmobility.com, discoveryourmobility.com, www.medicalmobilityinternational.com, or macomb county of michigan court records, some very interesting stuff in there.