lighting

• Updated: Tue, April 01, 2014

• Reported By: Jay Phifer — Coram New York
Summit mentoring llc
Internet USA

Summit mentoring llc I to was ripped of by summit mentoring. Lehi, Utah Internet

I to was scammed but summit mentoring. I first received a phone call some time in the beginning of February. Than later on signed up they gas me up about making money over internet and getting out of debt. Decided to join their program. At first I received a lot of info than I noticed that the phone calls became short. Then someone called me about myproductsource.com. Which turned out to be and even bigger ripoff. The guy tol me that I could have a unlimited supply if products to sell over the web. This turned out to be them just researching wholesaler sand drop shippers. Plus it took a week to respond to them not responding at all. They took me for a total of $5000. They promised me a free website. Then i received a phone call from another agency I could not get anyone fron summit to answer their phone. The worst part is that I financed the program and now in stuck paying the bill. Would like to recoup a least some of my money back. Since then I've still tried to use myproductsource.com. But no response. What a scam

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2014 01:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Summit-mentoring-llc/internet/Summit-mentoring-llc-I-to-was-ripped-of-by-summit-mentoring-Lehi-Utah-Internet-1135432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Summit mentoring llc