Complaint Review: Sumo Lounge

• Reported By: Christina — Los Angeles California United States of America
Sumo Lounge

Sumo Lounge Andrew Milligan threaten rape to women customers, Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Sumo Lounge Response

I written this elsewhere and I think before you order from Sumo, beware of its owner Andrew Milligan.

I have a terrible experience when I ordered the Sumo Lounges Sway Couple. My order was placed in mid-November so I wont delay with Christmas delay as it is a gift for my boyfriend. It not only arrived in January and under inflated. I called to ask them for a replacement or repair kit or a refill, but they told me I have sent the whole bean bag back costing $100 for shipping. I compliant to Andrew Milligan who is  founder/CEO, no reply.

After two weeks of complaints by email and eventually I threaten to file a compliant BBB, he finally replied and in his message, he hope I can get loss loser and hope I get gang raped. I was shocked and scared, could not believe such message would come from a CEO of any reputable. As a women, it scares me that he wish I will be raped, that was the last time I replied or heard from him. I give up. Stay away from Andrew Milligan, especially women.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2012 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sumo-Lounge/internet/Sumo-Lounge-Andrew-Milligan-threaten-rape-to-women-customers-Internet-837605. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sumo Lounge

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Sumo Lounge Response

AUTHOR: Andrew Milligan - (United States of America)

This is the most bizarre slander I have ever seen in my life.  The owner of a bean bag company telling a customer that they should be "gang raped".  Wow - there are some really crazy people out there.

This post is 100% fake.  I would like to kindly ask the poster if they could please provide an order number, tracking number, credit card or Paypal receipt.  Anything that could verify that they actually placed an order with us.

Our company has been established for over 8 years now and is a market leader selling products in 49 countries and this customer complaint is 100% fake.

I would like to ask if there could be investigation into this complaint as I am absolutely positive that this post did not come from a disgruntled customer but that of a very disturbed person.

Andrew