Complaint Review: Sun America Group And Sunavive Ltd John Payne

• Submitted: Wed, April 02, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, March 20, 2011

• Reported By:Grandview Texas
Sun America Group And Sunavive Ltd John Payne
5675 North Oracle Road Ste #3101 Tucson, Arizona U.S.A.

Sun America Group And Sunavive Ltd John Payne Took my savings, made many promises and disappeared. One major chiropractor in Phoenix is in cahoots and making a fortune off of the investors. They only tell lies and promises. Tucson Arizona

I bought into this company as a share holder. At first I was getting reports and notices for shareholders board meetings. I received letters. Shortly thereafter, no correspondence from the company. When I phoned I just got promises and lies. Later no phone calls no correspondence. I was a client of a chiropractor who lead me to engage in this company with big planes. The two people John Payne and Dr. Haggard are getting richer. I get nothing and some of my friends also gave investments. We want our investments we have been promised.

Campbell
Grandview, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2008 05:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sun-America-Group-And-Sunavive-Ltd-John-Payne/Tucson-Arizona-85704/Sun-America-Group-And-Sunavive-Ltd-John-Payne-Took-my-savings-made-many-promises-and-disa-323217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sun America Group And Sunavive Ltd John Payne