Complaint Review: Sun Communities

• Updated: Mon, August 13, 2012

• Reported By: ducky278 — Holland Michigan United States of America
Sun Communities
3611 Butternut Dr Southfield, Michigan United States of America

Sun Communities Holiday West Village lying no good aggrenment breakers Southfield , Michigan

Holiday west village owned by sun communities, is a big rip off, in had a verbal agreement paid my part and still was served with court papers. so now I have to pay court costs after I paid and kept my part of the agreemnet. so angry at this place, I have lived here for a long time and I have never had to deal with this until this place took over. If i had to do this all over again I would never had done it, I would of went else where to buy a home. now I am stuck because I feel I have no rights and they will not do anything about it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2012 09:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sun-Communities/Southfield-Michigan-/Sun-Communities-Holiday-West-Village-lying-no-good-aggrenment-breakers-Southfield-Michi-926463. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sun Communities