Complaint Review: Sun Devil Auto

• Updated: Thu, January 03, 2013

• Reported By: jsmitt — Scottsdale Arizona United States of America
Sun Devil Auto
8660 E Frank Lloyd Wright Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

Sun Devil Auto Sun Devil Auto Scottsdale Messed up Oil Change and Auto Repairs, Nearly cost me thousands! Scottsdale, Arizona

After a simple oil change I discovered a pool of oil under my car. I took it in to a different mechanic who informed me Sun Devil Auto had left my oil plug lose. Their mistake and incompetence could have cost me thousands of dollars in engine repairs had I not discovered the problem when I did.

When I had a vibration in my wheel they also told me I had leaking power steering fluid and would need a very expensive repair. I took it to the dealer for a second opinion and it turned out to be a suspension part and there was no power steering leak anywhere.

I wouldn't take my car back to these people if it was free!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sun-Devil-Auto/Scottsdale-Arizona-85260/Sun-Devil-Auto-Sun-Devil-Auto-Scottsdale-Messed-up-Oil-Change-and-Auto-Repairs-Nearly-co-990689. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sun Devil Auto