Complaint Review: Sun Drugstore

• Submitted: Sun, March 24, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 22, 2013

• Reported By: Patricia — Massachusetts
Sun Drugstore

Sun Drugstore ripped off. No orders delivered promises, promises and no delivery Internet

*Author of original report: Problem Solved Finally

I have ordered from this company since 2007 and never had a problem until last year in 2012.  I placed an order and only 1/4 of it arrived.  So I ordered again in February 2013 and this time nothing.  I have called "Nick" many, many times and he apologizes and promises to fulful my order but never does. I am filing a chargeback to my credit card in the morning; I have had enough.  I will never order from them again as they used to be ok and now they are just plain robbers.  No one to talk to besides this "Nick" so stay away and save yourself some time and worry. Do not order on this website...it is fraudulent now and needs to be blacklisted.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2013 10:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sun-Drugstore/internet/Sun-Drugstore-ripped-off-No-orders-delivered-promises-promises-and-no-delivery-Interne-1037557. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sun Drugstore

Problem Solved Finally

AUTHOR: Patricia - ()

I just received a package from Sun Drugstore and they finally made good on my last order made in February, so I will give them another chance in the future.  As I said in my initial report, they have ALWAYS delivered as promised and I would be willing to accept this past order as a MISTAKE and move forward.