• Report: #1041937

335 W. Main St #K Gallatin, Tennessee United States of America
  • Phone: 615-451-7885
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Sun Loan Company This Company can not report to the credit bureaus correctedly Gallatin, Tennessee

*Consumer Comment: Charged Off with Zero Balance

My husband had a loan through them and we were faithful paying customer, but because we had some financial problems and we were late a few times, they started to charge off the account, but before they could do that we paid it off in full. So when I pulled my husband credit they had it stating on his credit report that it was charge off account, instead of paid in full. So when I found out about it I called to have them correct it and of course they did not, they make it showing were we still owe them money but we do not. So I called again to have them fix it or give me a number were I can call and talk to someone in customer relations and of course I did not get a number. So today my husband was going to give them another try because he got a letter in the mail and when I called and spoke to Assoc she was every rude and told me please of the one mistake that we made and got behind that they would never give him a loan and that she would make sure with their corporate  office to not send him another more loan inquiries. To me this is discrimination because he is black and they do not want to have him as a customer, but they say that they are here to help people but they are really just hurting people. So now reading on this ripoff report this company is a company that I want to stay away from and hope however is reading this will stay away from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2013 02:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sun-Loan-Company/Gallatin-Tennessee-37066/Sun-Loan-Company-This-Company-can-not-report-to-the-credit-bureaus-correctedly-Gallatin-1041937. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sun Loan Company

Charged Off with Zero Balance

AUTHOR: Dave - ()

If the account was charged off and you paid it in full it would still be reported as a charged off account however it should show a zero balance,  and in many cases the account may show wording  in the effect of "paid full balance"

If they've never charged off the account they need to correct this.  Contact each of the 3 credit reporting agencies and submit a dispute.