Complaint Review: Sun Out Solutions Toronto

• Updated: Thu, October 25, 2012

• Reported By: Kevin — York Ontario Canada
Sun Out Solutions Toronto
101 Freshway Drive, # 50 Vaughan Vaughan, Ontario United States of America

Sun Out Solutions Toronto SunOutSolutions.com Cheat-Liar-Scam-Fraud-Drunk-Stoned-Old Fart-Hack-Wanted By Police for peeping Vaughan, Ontario Canada

Hi, Im Jon!
Owner of Sun Out Solutions and Tint Guys Auto Accessories. I also own Atarra Remote Starters and my best business, the one I really enjoy is BUG OFF! Yep, if you have Bed Bugs, I have the solution. Damn straight I can kill your bed bugs, look me up at www.wekillyourbedbugs.com.

We Kill Your Bed Bugs.
Here is my story.

Since 1986, I have been an irresponsible drunken window tint screw-up. After ripping-off everyone I could, I got into remote car starters. After screwing up several customers electrical

systems when installing the remote starters because I didnt know what I was doing, I jumped in bed with bugs, yep bed bugs, lots of them. I went around to all the flea bitten motels, hotels and sprayed lots of harmful pesticides making the beds un-usable and hotel guests sick.  So I lost money doing that, so its back to window tinting.

I have had to change my business location a few times because bill collectors were chasing me, so if you need to find me, here are my addresses and many phone numbers. Call me for some business advice, I would be glad to talk to you since no one else will.

101 Freshway Drive, # 50

Thornhill ON/Toronto/GTA
(905) 761-TINT (8468)
(416) 460-3167
Fax: (905) 896-0100

Here is a list of my websites:
www.wekillyourbedbugs.com
www.SunOutSolutions.com
www.tintguys.ca
www.atarraremotestarters.com

If you are too shy to call me, send me a pic of yourself to any one of my many email addresses:

info@AtarraRemoteStarters.com
info@SunOutSolutions.com
tint_job@yahoo.ca

If you want cheap Asian window tint sold to you at high prices with the worlds worst installation, please give me a call. I will fart in your house, I will piss in your sink, I will bang your wife, and charge you a fortune. I will steal anything that is not screwed down and raid your fridge. As a bonus I will spray your bed, and coat it with DDT bug off spray. No crabs from me, no sir!

I will need you to pay me in cash so I can buy my case of beer. If you want to talk to me one on one call me NOW: 1-800-268-9688

Jon, I told you, if you dont pay me, then I will get you back. I will keep on posting the truth about you until you pay me for every dime. G-d what a scum bag you are! Kevin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2012 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sun-Out-Solutions-Toronto/Vaughan-Ontario-L4K-1R9/Sun-Out-Solutions-Toronto-SunOutSolutionscom-Cheat-Liar-Scam-Fraud-Drunk-Stoned-Old-Fart--960002. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sun Out Solutions Toronto