Complaint Review: Sun Ray Trading Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, November 25, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, November 25, 2003

• Reported By:Menahga Minnesota
Sun Ray Trading Inc.
12717 West Sunrise Blvd. #397 Sunrise, FL 33323 Sunrise, Florida U.S.A.

Sun Ray Trading Inc. ripoff, sending me letters constantly asking for money, which I haven't sent nothing Sunrise Florida

I get 2 to 3 letters a week from this Sun Ray Trading Inc. They are asking for $70.00 to start out with and then they'll send me the info on sending out credit cards. I received another one yesterday and told my husband that it was a scam. I found your site and found out it is a scam. I haven't sent any money to them and don't plan on it. I just want the letters to stop coming in.

Menahga, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2003 06:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sun-Ray-Trading-Inc/Sunrise-Florida-33323/Sun-Ray-Trading-Inc-ripoff-sending-me-letters-constantly-asking-for-money-which-I-haven-73031. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sun Ray Trading Inc.