• Report: #71908

• Submitted: Fri, November 14, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, November 14, 2003

• Reported By:Palm Springs California
Sun Ray Trading
12717 W. Sunrise Blvd. Sunrise, Florida U.S.A.

Sun Ray Trading Ripoff, Fraud, Deceptive Practice. Sunrise Florida

I have attempted to reach someone at this company several times via email but have been unsuccessful in either reaching someone or receiving a response. I then, tried to mail a written correspondence to solicit some action.

I have been stuffing envelopes for this company since early September. To date I have done 3 separate mailings of 300 envelopes each. Their literature states that the third mailing I would receive 600 names/addresses but I only received 300. I expected an additional 300 names/addresses, envelopes and mailers to be sent to me at no cost at your earliest convenience.

Additionally, I continue to purchase the supplies for the mailings but to date I have received no compensation. This quite frankly concerns me. I have been anxious to hear from a representative from this firm on status of any payments due me and what are the realistic expectations that I should maintain - both in time frames and monetary rewards. Thier literature has also stated that realistically, I should receive a paycheck within 2 to 3 weeks and it has been approximately 9 weeks.

After no response, I decided to hunt by internet for telephone numbers for this company. At this point I came across a plethora a complaints from other victims.

I am looking for restitution for this gross case of fraud.

Michael
Palm Springs, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2003 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sun-Ray-Trading/Sunrise-Florida-33323/Sun-Ray-Trading-Ripoff-Fraud-Deceptive-Practice-Sunrise-Florida-71908. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sun Ray Trading