Complaint Review: Sun Rise Trading AKA SR Associates

• Submitted: Mon, March 22, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, March 22, 2004

• Reported By:houston West Virginia
Sun Rise Trading AKA SR Associates
12717 Sunrise Blvd. #397 Sunrise, Florida U.S.A.

Sun Rise Trading AKA SR Associates ripoff Sunrise Florida

Beware of emails from SR Associates because it is Sun Rise Trading!

I got scammed also!! #$#@ing $$#@!!

I signed up with SR Associates a few weeks ago, and got my package today, only to learn the bitter truth.

I actually got the package they promised: 110 envelopes, 110 address labels, and 110 mailing circulers, but there are not exact instructions; they just say to stuff and mail-not instructions for return address or anything. It seems like they want me to mail these out so that other people can send them money, but I will never get paid for my work, I will just be helping them scam people! It's an outrage!

I checked the Internet for SR Associates and there is nothing, but I think is going to change soon. This SR Associates is a new cover Sun Rise Trading, it appears.

They must have gotten smart about all of the complaints against them (Sun Rise Trading), and changed their initial approach.

When I checked for Sun Rise Trading (today after I got the package, to find a phone number), all I found was information about freud. It's too late for me. I already lost $65.00! But I guess I'm lucky, becuase I'm sure more people have lost MUCH more then that!!!

If you go to the website (http://www.srandassociates.biz/) some packages cost $300.00! Imagine poor vicims repeatedly sending in this amount of money before they learn the truth! It makes me sick!

So be aware of SR Associates! It's Sun Rise Trading in disguise!

I am a firm believer in home businesses, but if you get into one, make sure there is correct contact information with a phone number so that you can reach an actual person 24/7 or at least during regular business hours, first! Or start your own, it's not that hard with the Internet these days. It will take work and money of course, but I believe that legitamate home businesses are possible; so don't be too discouraged, just wise and very, very, very careful!

Repeat! DO NOT GET INTO A BUSINESS WHERE THERE IS NO PHONE CONTACT! PERIOD!!!!!!!

John
houston, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2004 12:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sun-Rise-Trading-AKA-SR-Associates/Sunrise-Florida-33323/Sun-Rise-Trading-AKA-SR-Associates-ripoff-Sunrise-Florida-84808. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sun Rise Trading AKA SR Associates