Complaint Review: Sun-Rite Publishing - MARTHA CREIGER

• Submitted: Thu, December 06, 2001
  • Updated: Wed, May 15, 2002

• Reported By:Tempe Arizona
Sun-Rite Publishing - MARTHA CREIGER
13681 Newport Ave. Tustin, California U.S.A.

SUN-RITE, 'YEAH RIGHT'!. more like Rip-off RITE ..MARTHA CREIGER -what a crock!!!!!!

*UPDATE Employee: Refund was sent in January and this person has not modified their report!

Rip-off Advice:

Have you been ripped off by Sun-Rite Publishing? Who hasn't, right? Are we going to let these scam artists get away with it? Well, I don't know about you, but I surely hope someone can put a stop to Sun-Rite(or whomever they may be).

The question is 'How are we to stop someone if they don't exist in the first place?' Well, that's a great question, and I do not have the answer.

My problem with Sun-Rite is not that I didn't receive a mail-order package, because I did. After reading this information, I realized how much $money that I would be spending just to make a few bucks, and I needed to make money before I spent any more money.

Well, I decided that this was a bunch of crap, so I returned my start-up package and requested a refund of the $44.95. It has been a few months and my 30-day money back
guarantee never came back to me. I returned the package within 10 days.

So, what do you think? I foolishly thought they were ligit, but only after hunting down California operators to track down Sun-Rite, or Martha Creiger did I realize that the operators can't find listings for these people because they are not real. But these fake people managed to run newspaper ads, and an automated phone line, and let us not forget a bank account obviously in the name of Sun-Rite Publishing(otherwise, how could they cash my check that I saw was cashed on my bank statement).

Well, they are smart, whomever they are. All it takes a few hundred or thousand of us gullible individuals to make those lying, deceitful, scam artists rich. So, I am along with the many who would love to get my money back, or to get my hands on the people behind this sharade and give them what I call a $44.95 butt-kicking(if you know what I mean).

So, those of you out there who want to work at home, Please be very careful and avoid ALL MAIL ORDER services, because you can never be too sure until it's too late. Try catalog sales like me. It's fun and it doesn't cost you a penny.

THANK YOU SUN-RITE FOR OPENING MY EYES AND KEEPING ME ON THE LOOK-OUT FOR YOU(MARTHA CREIGER)-what a crock!!!!!!

Angie P.
Reserve, LA
9-6, 2001 9:52 AM

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sun-Rite-Publishing-MARTHA-CREIGER/Tustin-California-92780/SUN-RITE-YEAH-RIGHT-more-like-Rip-off-RITE-MARTHA-CREIGER-what-a-crock-8734. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sun-Rite Publishing - MARTHA CREIGER

Refund was sent in January and this person has not modified their report!

AUTHOR: Jennifer - ()

Angie of Reserve, LA was sent a refund, at her request. She received it January of this year, and cashed that check on January 23, 2002. This is information gathered from our bank records. We urge you to note that this report has not been modified since it was written! Remember, people love to have an outlet for their anger, but will often neglect to rescind it, once the issue has been resolved. Keep that in mind!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC