Complaint Review: Sun-Rite Publishing

• Submitted: Fri, June 21, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, June 21, 2002

• Reported By:Jacksonville AR
Sun-Rite Publishing
13861 Newport Ave. #8-622 Tustin, California U.S.A.

Sun-Rite Publishing Unable to contact abused & mistreated ripoff business from hell rip-offs Tustin California

I was laid off of my job about two months ago and desperate to make some money. I got someone to loan me the money so that I could try this to see if I really could make money like that. That was about two and a half months ago. I still have no job, I am out the $45.00 I sent them, and I tried calling just to waste long distance minuted listening to some stupid recording promoting thei buisness. I want my money back and don't know what I should do next.

Jacksonville, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2002 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sun-Rite-Publishing/Tustin-California-92780/Sun-Rite-Publishing-Unable-to-contact-abused-mistreated-ripoff-business-from-hell-rip-of-23185. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sun-Rite Publishing