Complaint Review: Sun Travel Marketing

• Updated: Fri, September 09, 2011

• Reported By: Sandy — Palm Bay Florida United States of America
Sun Travel Marketing
505 Beachland Blvd Suite # 1-273 Vero Beach ,, Florida United States of America

Sun Travel Marketing My husband and I attended a "reception" on June 3, 2011 in hotel lobby in Vero Beach. Reception was an attempt to sell "travel services" for Dreamscape Travel Services, LLC located in Winter Park, FL Vero Beach , , Florida

My husband and I attended a "reception" on June 8, 2011 in hotel lobby in Vero Beach.  Reception was an attempt to sell "travel services" for Dreamscape Travel Services, LLC located in Winter Park, FL.  Initial offer was $7,995 but quickly dropped to about $4,000.  Never heard of the company, unable to contact anyone at a later date, had to be purchased at that moment.  We did not.

We were promised a choice of 7 vacations for our time and returned the form to Sun Travel Marketing by mail on June 13, 2011.  We have never heard from them, never received any information regarding our travel gift.  Left messages on two occasions then as of August 11th a message states that "the mailbox is full" and now unable to leave a message.  The company who set up the appointment (RSI) has been of no help either.  A supervisor provided me with a number to Dreamscape and that number is disconnected.  Sounds like a scam to me.  Feel very badly for anyone who made a purchase that evening.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2011 02:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sun-Travel-Marketing/Vero-Beach-Florida-32963/Sun-Travel-Marketing-My-husband-and-I-attended-a-reception-on-June-3-2011-in-hotel-lob-774885. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sun Travel Marketing