Complaint Review: Sun Valley Towing

• Reported By: AZc18 — phoenix Arizona United States of America
Sun Valley Towing
1354 S. 39th ave. phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Sun Valley Towing Tim Kunselman Another Ripoff Reported!!!! phoenix, Arizona

I was a student of a well known automotive school, Tim kunselman showed up one night and recruited myself and another student. We got an interview the next day and started work the following day, from the start we worked long hours 6 days a week. From the start we were treated with the utmost disrespect. Something we put up with because we were new to the field and its hard to get someone give you a chance with no shop experience, but it never stopped and its a true mystery that guy is still breathing, with as many people as he scams on a daily basis. I know the entire ins and outs of his small time scam and I can tell you from experience that it was at least 10 people a day. Anyway, I quit a good paying job to work for this retard, and after 5 weeks I never recieved a pay check, neither did the other student. So if anyone would like information on this dude his company or his scam and how its done, feel free to contact me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2012 12:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sun-Valley-Towing/phoenix-Arizona-85017/Sun-Valley-Towing-Tim-Kunselman-Another-Ripoff-Reported-phoenix-Arizona-976930. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sun Valley Towing