Complaint Review: SunPass

• Submitted: Mon, August 27, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, August 27, 2012

• Reported By: sunpassvictim — Grant Florida United States of America
SunPass
P.O. Box, we hide, Boca Raton, Florida Ft, Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

SunPass Abuse of Power/Injustice Ft, Lauderdale, Florida

I have no tickets, a clean driving record, own a transponder and pay my sunpass tolls.

Sunpass has been sending me violations that someone is committing with a license plate number that was registered in my name years ago. I have faxed and provided proof that it is not me and gone to the DMV to make sure the tag is officially listed at lost. Sunpass does not care. They have my name and now they are trying to get my license suspended because I refuse to pay violations that I have nothing to do with.

Sunpass say there is nothing they can do. I spend days on the phone and providing documentation. I am so frustrated. This is so wrong and un-american. This is a total injustice! Now I must hire a lawyer to defend myself! This is the worst case of abuse that I have experienced in my life.

All the individuals at the call center (Gloria, Cary, Orlando and their leader Mildred) do not care that it is not me. They simply want me to pay for somthing that I did not do. I am sick over this and considering legal steps. Sunpass used to seem like a great thing, but wait until somebody uses a tag that was once in your name and you will wish you were never born. Sunpass is a dictatorship with the power to ruin your life.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2012 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SunPass/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-/SunPass-Abuse-of-PowerInjustice-Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-933117. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SunPass