Complaint Review: SunTrust Bank/Today Management

• Submitted: Mon, November 22, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, November 22, 2010

• Reported By: June — Eastaboga Alabama U.S.A.
SunTrust Bank/Today Management
10904 Crabapple Road Roswell, Georgia United States of America

SunTrust Bank/Today Management Today American Management Corporate Controller retired in 2006 but in 2010 was charged for an overdraft on a client's bank account. Roswell, Georgia

*Consumer Comment: It depends..

In 2006 I retired as Corporate Controller of Today American Management Inc. DBA Today Management which was bought out by Associa, Inc. ( property management company).  In 2009 I was contacted by SunTrust Bank, Dawsonville, GA regarding $132.00 overdraft on an account.  I gave them the name of the current Controller and contact information.  I also notified the Controller, Kris Thoman and Michael Jenniges, President. The Controller assured me she would take care of it.

In June, 2010 I received a notice from NCO Collection Agency for $132.00 due to SunTrust Bank.  I have written letters to all parties.  I have never had an account at SunTrust Bank, personally, nor was there ever an operating account at SunTrust Bank that I signed on.

The last straw is that in October, 2010 NCO Collection Services put this on my credit report.  It is the only blemish I have on my credit.  I am totally frustrated and angry.

Can I sue all parties and is it worth it?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2010 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SunTrust-BankToday-Management/Roswell-Georgia-30075/SunTrust-BankToday-Management-Today-American-Management-Corporate-Controller-retired-in-2-664697. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SunTrust Bank/Today Management

It depends..

AUTHOR: Ronny g - (USA)

...anyone can sue of course...but it is only worth it if, A), you have the SOLID evidence to win..and B) you have exhausted every other option.

Others better steeped in this subject will most likely reply with your options to clear this off your credit report if it indeed does not belong there. I never had to deal with this personally so I can not advise.

However, I must ask..how could the bank possibly hold you responsible for this overdraft fee if it was not on your account?  This would be fraud and possibly identity theft. In which case you want to report this to the Feds. FTC (dot) Gov