Complaint Review: SunTrust Mortgage, inc

• Updated: Sun, February 20, 2011

• Reported By: Jason — chattanooga Tennessee United States of America
SunTrust Mortgage, inc
1001 Semmes Ave Richmond, Virginia United States of America

SunTrust Mortgage,inc "DID A LOAN MODIFICATION AND THE BANK IS STILL FORECLOSURE ON ME" Richmond, Virginia

I asked the bank about  doing a loan Modification Nov. 17,2009, we Suntrust Mortgage, everything was going ok. They told me the reduced amount i had to pay, that i may not get a statement, so I take the monthly payments into the bank, $377.37 for 12 month.

I called them to see how long it was going to be before i would started see a monthly statement all they would tell me was it was in processing, i said ok. And i waited, then  i received a statement  dated 2/08/211,  Payment Due Date 11/01/10, I was past due $1,684.30.  What!! This is my first time seeing this, so i called them , Customer no service and get a general answer. Then i received letters stating i have 60 notice before Foreclosure. I have asked them several time if they  were the note holder and if they still had the  "Wet ink signature" Documents from Closing. I received  a general answer.

I  dont think it is right for the Banks, Mortgage company, and all other parties to Steal from the Homeowner
like they are doing right now. Last time i checked Counterfeiting is a Crime.  If the Mortgage Company has the Deed of Trust , why dont they say it.  If they dont have the "Wet ink signature" they cant foreclosure on my home. Im not walking away from it. I have work to hard to get it.  i will be writing more letter asking about the "Wet ink Signature".  Anyone have any comment or suggest. Let me know

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2011 07:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SunTrust-Mortgage-inc/Richmond-Virginia-23244/SunTrust-Mortgageinc-DID-A-LOAN-MODIFICATION-AND-THE-BANK-IS-STILL-FORECLOSURE-ON-ME-697884. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SunTrust Mortgage, inc