Complaint Review: SunTrust Mortgage

• Reported By: electrofryed — gore Virginia
SunTrust Mortgage
po box 26149 Richmond, Virginia USA

SunTrust Mortgage The Damage is Done Richmond Virginia

We fell on some hard times for about 2 years (Heart attack, Layoffs). As of 9 months ago, I had a new, better paying, job and was catching up on past debts. I noticed my mortgage payments were being returned every month. I decided to hold the money in the bank and add it to the next mortgage payment (doubling the next payment). this went on for 6 months. I called Suntrust to find out why my payments were being rejected. they responded that my balloon loan had matured 2 years ago. I responded "but you have only rejected payments 6 months ago". They responded they were proceeding with Foreclosure and no options were available for me to stop it.

When I purchased the home, I payed 2/3 of the total price as down payment. The homes Tax value is 150% of the mortgage value.

While other homes value is under mortgage value due to the economy, Mine is very profitable to SunTrust. Hmm.

Since I use online banking, I'll be sending them, in normal fashion, a six month payment for them to reject and looking for legal counsel.

Any advise will be appreciated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2013 02:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SunTrust-Mortgage/Richmond-Virginia-23260/SunTrust-Mortgage-The-Damage-is-Done-Richmond-Virginia-1056173. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SunTrust Mortgage