Complaint Review: Sunbelt Credit Corporation of Florida

• Updated: Thu, February 27, 2014

• Reported By: Eileen — Palm Harbor Florida United States of America
Sunbelt Credit Corporation of Florida
31954 US Hwy 19 North Palm Harbor, Florida United States of America

Sunbelt Credit Corporation of Florida dba/Sunbelt Credit Harassment & Possible Fraud Palm Harbor, Florida

*Author of original report: Contacted Sunbelt Credit Headquarters

*Author of original report: Sunbelt Credit Harassment & Possible Fraud

Due to medical problems had to go to Sunbelt Credit for a Loan, using my Automobile as a 2nd Lien along with several Electronic Items as collateral.  Springleaf Financial has my 1st Lien and I never had any problems with them!

The Manager at Sunbelt Credit in Palm Harbor, Florida  was  rude to me, harassed me, and told me I could not use my Workers Compensation as income.  She  totally ignored the fact I had an on-time payment history with their Pinellas Park Office for many years,  so I complained to that office, and my loan was approved at the Palm Harbor Branch.

I have Life Insurance and Auto Insurance both but was told I had to take their Insurance or I could not get the loan, which I think may be illegal (fraud).  I feel this company takes advantage of people on a fixed income with their high interest rates and additional fees (insurance).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2012 06:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sunbelt-Credit-Corporation-of-Florida/Palm-Harbor-Florida-34684/Sunbelt-Credit-Corporation-of-Florida-dbaSunbelt-Credit-Harassment-Possible-Fraud-Palm-970518. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sunbelt Credit Corporation of Florida

Contacted Sunbelt Credit Headquarters

AUTHOR: Eileen - ()

I did manage to get my Loan with Sunbelt Credit, but the Staff at the Palm Harbor Office is still incompetent, and their Managerial Staff rude and unprofessional.  I wrote  the CEO of Sunbelt Credit about problem areas, including some information in my file that needed to be corrected, but did not get a reply.

Sunbelt Credit Harassment & Possible Fraud

AUTHOR: Eileen - (United States of America)

Due to medical problems had to go to Sunbelt Credit for a Loan, using my Automobile as a 2nd Lien along with several Electronic Items as collateral.  I never had any problems with the company who has my 1st Auto Lien.

Manager at Sunbelt Credit in Palm Harbor, Florida was rude to me, harassed me, and told me she would not accept my disability income.  She totally ignored the fact I had an on-time payment history with their Pinellas Park Office for many years, so I complained to that office, and my loan was approved at the Palm Harbor Branch.

I have Life Isurance and Auto Insurance both but was told I had to take their Sunbelt Credit Insurance or I could not get the loan, which I think may be illegal (fraud).  I feel this company takes advantage of people on fixed incomes and bad credit.

agricultural