Sheets

232B Eglin Parkway NE Fort Walton Beach, Florida United States of America
  • Phone: (850)314-0106
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Sunbelt Credit Melissa "The Supervisor" 8 days late on my payment. Tried to make arrangement to come in a few days and pay. Very rude and unprofessional attitude, statements, and questions from the so called Supervisor. On top of everything Fort Walton Beach, Florida

*General Comment: Who Broke Contractual Terms?

*Consumer Comment: yes kenny does work for team rebutt

*Consumer Comment: Ken

*Consumer Comment: I predict more rebutts from kenny

*Consumer Comment: Sunbelt Credit is a sub-prime ,deadbeat, lender....

Called Sunbelt Credit to make an arrangement to come in and pay in a few days. My payment is 8 days late and the Melissa I spoke to was very rude asking questions about my husbands account whose is separate from mine. She stated he already called twice and made an arrangement for his account but didn't come to pay. She asked why did he do that. I replied that his account was seperate and that was something she needed to discuss with him. She stated with an attitude she couldn't help me with an arrangement. I then asked what would happen if I did come in and pay on Wednesday because I do not have the money to pay this week. She then asked, "Do you and your husband not work anymore or something?". Still remaining calm, I told her that we did and that can she please just note my account that I will be in to pay on Wednesday. She then replied, "Well, I'm gonna just leave it for my supervisor to handle!!!". As I started to say ok thankyou...She slams the phone down hanging up on me. I called back and asked to speak to her supervisor and she told me that she was the supervisor. I asked to speak to someone else above her and she asked, "Is there a problem?" I replied, "Yes! Obviously there is! She told me her supervisor was in Las Vegas and suggested I call home office. Well, here goes nothing!!!! They are making a killing off of people with their interest rates obviously because people go to them that have no other alternative when they need a loan. When someone is trying to make a payment, I don't feel it's right to be talked to or belittled by them. The attitudes and rudeness are uncalled for. My question was never answered. What does really happen when you can't pay your loan???

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2012 05:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sunbelt-Credit/Fort-Walton-Beach-Florida-32547/Sunbelt-Credit-Melissa-The-Supervisor-8-days-late-on-my-payment-Tried-to-make-arrangem-948160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sunbelt Credit

#1 General Comment

Who Broke Contractual Terms?

AUTHOR: SUCKA! - (USA)

Becoming an informed consumer goes a long way.  The Federal Trade Commission has a website just for you! www.ftc.gov.  The Federal Trade Commission even published a handbook to help prevent consumers like yourself. Crazily enough, it's titled, "How to be an Informed Consumer"!

You broke contractual terms, then posted a negative online complaint pertaining to the company you wronged?  They held up on their part of the bargain, but you did not.  They are supposed to be understanding when you failed on your end?

Outlaw Josey Whales is right in that you certainly do have your right to speech.  However, your ridiculous comment comes at the expense of someone who tried to help you when no one else would.
And, no, I don't work for them.

Ignorant can be educated.
Crazy can be medicated.
There's no cure for stupid.

yes kenny does work for team rebutt

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

and if your report does not meet his approve you are not allow to print anything.

Ken

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

Good job Ken.  As usual, you are right on target!!!  Just give it a few days and you'll see:  "Ken, you must work for them!"  Then you know you've hit the nail exactly on the head!!!

I predict more rebutts from kenny

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

kenny has to post rebutts that are totally useless and believe you should not be posting. Go ahead and post your heart content, kenny has no right to stop you.

Sunbelt Credit is a sub-prime ,deadbeat, lender....

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

and with you AND your husband not paying as agreed, it's easy to see where they were concerned about getting the money they loaned you and you signed an agreement to pay each payment in full and on time.

They have heard ALL the excuses, daily, and don't believe any of them anymore.

You cannot dictate the terms of the loan after you have agreed to its terms.

I predict your future holds more of the same and that this isn't the first time you've had a "problem" with a lender demanding you make your payments as agreed.

Until you live within your means, this will be with you for a long time.