Complaint Review: Sunbelt Credit

• Updated: Mon, January 14, 2013

• Reported By: Kelli from Las Vegas — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Sunbelt Credit
1930 W Sunset Blvd Ste 110 St. George, Utah United States of America

Sunbelt Credit Sunset Blvd in St. George, Utah 84770 SCAM, Abusive and Harrassing even when payments are not late St. George, Utah

*Author of original report: The Troll works out of Sunbelt Credit's main office in Florida

*Consumer Comment: how long has your rebutts been in the toilet kenny????

*Author of original report: To the Troll that attempted to make some point

*Consumer Comment: So, how long has your credit been in the toilet?

Stay away from Sunbelt Credit, This company will go out of their way to harass you even when your payments are current, and they troll this site to attempt to neutralize their harassing behaviour anything positive here is by company employees! The consumers are telling you the reality of this company.

My experience with Sunbelt Credit,

My payment was due on a certain date, on that date I was contacted by the assistant manager with a demand to get in and to make my payment. (I was not late) I was slso told that if I could not make the payment on that date I had to bring in my bank statement to show I couldn't make it...I told them I would be in during the month, (I was not going to play their control game)...that wasn't good enough, I began receiving up to four telephone calls a day threatening me, and they began contacting my references indicating i was behind in my payments. That was it, I had enough and began to fight back.

Three days after my payment due date I had to send them a certified letter to stop calling and harrassing me in accordance with the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act...I also notified them that I would be making no further payments and intended to sue them for Harassment, I also sent a copy of the letter to their home office in Florida.

I am now going to sue for Harassment and Defamation and plan on canceling this debt. I suggest when you have a similar experience, and you will... you also sue to cancel the debt...Use the Fair Debt Collection Practices act and sue these bums, they are intentionally abusive! this is their policy, instead of having a satisfied customer who was never late and they kept calling to extend my contract, they have made me an enemy and they will end up in couert over their behaviour.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2013 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sunbelt-Credit/St-George-Utah-84770/Sunbelt-Credit-Sunset-Blvd-in-St-George-Utah-84770-SCAM-Abusive-and-Harrassing-even-whe-996141. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sunbelt Credit

The Troll works out of Sunbelt Credit's main office in Florida

AUTHOR: Kelli from Las Vegas - (United States of America)

The troll attempting to discredit anyone who posts a negative about this company works out of the main office in Florida, he answers directly to the following officials of Sunbelt Credit.

Marshall T. Walsh, Ar Biggs, A. G. Williams, A. Ray Biggs, Charles J. Harris, and Judy Perkins,

Their official address and contact numbers are:

181 Security Place
Spartanburg, SC, 29307
Phone: (864) 582-8193
Fax (864)582-2532

Look at all the complaints on file at Ripoffreport, they are all similar, harassment, then they attempt to make the Victim out to be the bad guy...it appears to be their policy to harass their customers!

Why I don't yet know...

But No one has to put up with harassment, and the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act is your defense against companies that operate like this one...You can collect up to $1,000 by suing for Harassment under section 813 of the act for the type of harassment this company as a policy engages in...Your attorney's fees are also recoverable along with the $1,000.00

You can sue for the following;

(i) Harassment, Violations of the Fair Debt Collection Practice Act, sections 804, 805, and 806; (ii) Intent to inflict Emotional Distress, (iii) Defamation. (Defamation if they immediately begin contacting your References like they did me, when they were in contact with me and knew where I was)

They began harassing me the day my payment was due, and when I and my payments were current...Because of the level of Harassment I now will not make any further payments on this account, I will notify each credit report provider that I have refused to make further payments to Sunbelt Credit do to their harassment, and violations of the Fair Debt collection Procedures Act, and that this matter is in court pending Judgemet to cancel this loan...

Authority for Civil recovery is specified in Section 813.

Look up and read the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, and Know your rights against a scam company like this one!

how long has your rebutts been in the toilet kenny????

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

always the same crap from you

To the Troll that attempted to make some point

AUTHOR: Kelli from Las Vegas - (United States of America)

Which branch do you work at...My credit is good score 700... and I pay all my obligations...I have a law background, and Know what I am saying...Go back to your job and harass someone else...isn't that what you are paid for, that and to watch and comment when your company is being outed as the scam it is...

So, how long has your credit been in the toilet?

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

"...I told them I would be in during the month, (I was not going to play their control game)...that wasn't good enough, I began receiving up to four telephone calls a day threatening me."

Wow, that's really telling them...bet you really drove the point home!

"...I also notified them that I would be making no further payments and intended to sue them for Harassment, I also sent a copy of the letter to their home office in Florida.  I am now going to sue for Harassment and Defamation and plan on canceling this debt."

So because you don't like them trying to collect what you agreed to pay them, you're going to sue them for harassment and cancel the debt..right?

Too funny for words,  They are allowed to call you to collect and just, exactly, how do you plan to cancel "the debt?"

", they have made me an enemy and they will end up in couert over their behaviour."

And the debt will be magically cancelled...right? BTW that would be "court."

You sure are in fantasy land.

PLEASE post the information on the court case here on ROR so we can see how you're doing...LOL!