Complaint Review: Suncast

• Updated: Sat, May 17, 2008

• Reported By:Amargosa Valley Nevada
Suncast
suncast.com Internet U.S.A.

Suncast I ordered two Suncast Deck Box- Taupe(103 gal.) to HELP keep my property in order. They claim they are water proof also. NOT Internet

I ordered two Suncast Deck Box- Taupe(103 gal.) to HELP keep my property in order. They claim they are water proof also. These "boxes" have been a nightmare trying to keep them together as they easily fall apart out here in our strong winds.

target won't let me return them without being boxed... after saying they would. And the neasest target is 1120 miles from me.

I am disabled these were suppose to HELP me not cause more problems.These are NOT good storage boxes. They have caused me so many problems.

Sly
Amargosa Valley, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2008 11:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Suncast/internet/Suncast-I-ordered-two-Suncast-Deck-Box-Taupe103-gal-to-HELP-keep-my-property-in-order-333153. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Suncast