Complaint Review: Suncoast Holiday

• Reported By: Sheryll — Brisbane Other Australia
Suncoast Holiday
4104 W.Linebaugh Ave Internet United States of America

Suncoast Holiday RIP off Don't be Taken in.. Internet

I had a Man call me on a Sunday afternoon, he said I had won a holiday in Florida for 4 people. It consisted of a 7 day cruise also. I had to go to Fort Lauderdale to attend a 4 hour conference I presume would be on either buying property or buying a time share. However, that was ok. He then said I had a year to take it but could extend it if I needed to. The number that was supplied, had been disconnected or never connected in the first place. I was meant to get an itinerary in an email and that didn't happen either. On looking on the internet, I realised that this was a scam as several other people had had the same experience as myself. Don't hand over your credit card details, as now I am out of pocket $998.00.

Scammed..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2012 02:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Suncoast-Holiday/internet/Suncoast-Holiday-RIP-off-Dont-be-Taken-in-Internet-942214. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Suncoast Holiday