Complaint Review: Sundail

• Reported By:Union City Ca
Sundail
Nationwide U.S.A.

Sundial's Cell Phone Rip-Off

I was looking to buy a Cell Phone, has for anything I want to purchase I looked on the internet. I found a great deal on a pre-paid Cell Phone and bought it. Once I got it the fun began. Sundail sold me a phone that can not be used in my area. When I called the to tell them, the assured me that was not true. After two weeks of talking to close to 30 different people and still not being able to get the phone turn on, I was told to return it.

But that is when a new nightmare began. Sundail was nice enough to put a return Fed X shipping form in with the phone. I can only imagine they get a ton of returns. I returned the phone on the shipper they gave me and I even put in a letter telling who I was and why I was returning the phone, this is where it gets interesting. Over Two weeks later I get and email asking for the tracking # that I returned the phone on.

When I ask why they need that since they gave the form they should have some record of it. Sundail told me that without the Tracking # I couldn't get me refund. I lost it!!! It has been over six weeks now and I don't have the phone and I can't even get my money back. I suggest to anyone who would consider buying a phone from Sundial to run don't walk the other way.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sundail/nationwide/Sundials-Cell-Phone-Rip-Off-4580. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sundail