Complaint Review: Sundance Travel Agency

• Submitted: Tue, November 06, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, November 06, 2007

• Reported By:Burr Ridge Illinois
Sundance Travel Agency
Cass Ave Downers Grove, Illinois U.S.A.

Sundance Travel Agency Scam Artists Downers Grove Illinois

I would like to thank Becca from Pennsylvania for clarifying the position of Sundance Travel Agency as the sleaziest scum of travel agencies. As I understand it, if you scam the customer, then the customer is to blame for spending their money foolishly. Very nice!

I was contacted by this company after mindlessly entering a contest to enter a free car at the Blackhawks game. I was then advised that I won a 3 day trip to Orlando or Vegas. Nothing to buy and no time share to purchase. I only needed to give them an hour of my time with my wife (make arrangements for babysitting) and make over $30K/yr...oh yes, and be over 21 yrs of age. Here's the rub. i specifically asked if I was going to be solicited to buy something (b/c I was told I had to pick up my free trip in person). I was told no. Now that I have done the research to see that I will be solicited, I will not be attending. I have noticed that they have called 5 times since we initially agreed to meet with them...and the date scheduled hasn't even arrived yet.

Thank you to everyone for clearing the air. Most of all, thank you to Becca for showing what the company philosophy is really about....screwing the consumer!

Burr Ridge, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2007 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sundance-Travel-Agency/Downers-Grove-Illinois/Sundance-Travel-Agency-Scam-Artists-Downers-Grove-Illinois-283316. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sundance Travel Agency