Complaint Review: Sundance Vacation

• Updated: Thu, December 06, 2012

• Reported By: Ex-Employee — Ashley Pennsylvania United States of America
Sundance Vacation
Highland Park Blvd. Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania United States of America

Sundance Vacation Scamdance Vacation BEWARE!! SCAM!! BEWARE!! SCAM!! I CAN HELP YOU.. Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: I Did fall for it and I know I deserve the refuned.. They lied!

I had worked for this company for many years as a telemarketer and was happy in the begining told that this was such a great company to work for and how everyone deserves a vacation which is very true so when the marketers call you excited BEWARE!! SCAM..

How it works?

You may go to the mall, restaurant, sporting events or concerts ect. and you my be approached by young girls in short shorts or a drop box saying that you could win $50,000 or a vehicle of your choice. The drawing will be held in Feb. DON'T SIGN the entry form.. in small print under your signature now gives permission to be harassed by the marketers.   How to stop the harassing phone calls?

You must tell the marketer to put you on the DO NOT CALL LIST! Make sure you write down the day and time and marketers name (keep journal) if they call you again you have the write to sue and now you win. Don't avoid the calls you must tell them or they will continue to call.As you have read about the company its all true. They will call saying that you were chosen for a great vactaion just for coming in to there office just for letting us introduce our company to you. It is a very high pressured sales pitch and what they are giving you-you can't use it.. Trust Me! I hope this info helps.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2010 07:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sundance-Vacation/Wilkes-Barre-Pennsylvania-18702/Sundance-Vacation-Scamdance-Vacation-BEWARE-SCAM-BEWARE-SCAM-I-CAN-HELP-YOU-Wil-607701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sundance Vacation

I Did fall for it and I know I deserve the refuned.. They lied!

AUTHOR: Better Choices or better Business - (United States of America)

I was scammed by these people and after 3 to 4 years that I have been struggliong to get out of this mess.. I was offered a cancelation with no refund.. I know this is BS.  How do I and What do I do to get my refund?!