Complaint Review: Sundance Vacations Network Inc

• Updated: Thu, February 09, 2012

• Reported By: Deborah — Sussex New Jersey United States of America
Sundance Vacations Network Inc
264 Highland Park Boulevard Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania United States of America

Sundance Vacations Network Inc Tan Vacations High pressure RIPE OFF Vacations Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

On December 1, 2011 my husband and I went to claim our "free" roundtrip airfares, 3 night cruise out of Florida. After several phone calls to us.  Boy I wished we never went!  This was a high pressure rip off scam.  We were put into a room with other poor souls and watch a video on the vacations that we could take at their condos for only $99.00 a week. If we joined the club.

After the presentation we all moved into another room like cattle and sat a desk with a representative telling us how wonderful this deal was. Nothing in the initial call was mentioned about all of this.  They wanted to sell a package of 22 vacations weeks at $10,000., with $1,200. down   $145.64 a month payment and a yearly fee of $359.  This was a scaled down version. I did not want to do this put the pressure was so bad I wanted to get out of there so I agreed.

A few days later I was so upset that I called to get out of the contract and of course the is a no cancelation clause, but they offered a lower deal now I have $5,000, plan $600. down monthly payment of $66.19 for 11 vacations weeks still a yearly fee of $359.00

My husband and I have tried to book vacations and cannot find any that are for $99.00 everything is peek weeks and cost an additional $'s.  Nothing was under $250.00.

Do not get involved with this company!!!!! All I want is to get out of the contract and not throw my money away. And as far as the "Free" cruise I went to the site online to book it and couldn't because I haven't paid some kind of fee for over $100.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2012 09:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sundance-Vacations-Network-Inc/Wilkes-Barre-Pennsylvania-18702/Sundance-Vacations-Network-Inc-Tan-Vacations-High-pressure-RIPE-OFF-Vacations-Wilkes-Barre-836418. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sundance Vacations Network Inc