allowances

• Updated: Mon, June 25, 2012

• Reported By: Juminia — Allentown Pennsylvania United States of America
Sundance Vacations d/b/a Tri-State Financial
264 Highland Park Blvd Internet United States of America

Sundance Vacations , Tri-State Financial Tri-State, TAN, Sundance Vacation package scam, overcharge, not licensed with BBB Internet, Internet

*Author of original report: Issue Resolved Satisfactorily

*Author of original report: Issue Resolved Satisfactorily

SUNDANCE VACATIONS DOES NOT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING OR ANYBODY. ALL THEY WANT IS YOUR MONEY. THE CRUISE COMES OUT TO HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS, THEY DON'T WANT TO CANCEL CONTRACTS AND THEY DEF DON'T WANT TO REFUND MONEY. THEY HAVE KIOSKS IN FRONT OF DORNEY PARK AND SIX FLAGS...IF YOU SEE THEM RUN THE OTHER WAY IT'S A BIG HUGE SCAM...TRUST ME THEY GOT ME FOR 8 GRAND.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2012 01:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sundance-Vacations-dba-Tri-State-Financial/internet/Sundance-Vacations-Tri-State-Financial-Tri-State-TAN-Sundance-Vacation-package-scam-o-883158. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sundance Vacations d/b/a Tri-State Financial

Issue Resolved Satisfactorily

AUTHOR: Juminia - (United States of America)

I had an unpleasant vacation with Sundance causing me to be dissatisfied with their service. I filed claims with the FTC and the Attorney General believing I was getting nowhere trying to be released from my contract with them.

After having filed these grievances I spoke with several employees at Sundance who tried to work with me to resolve the issue at hand. After speaking with several of them, we came to an amicable and satisfactory agreement and the issue has been resolved.

Issue Resolved Satisfactorily

AUTHOR: Juminia - (United States of America)

After my initial report I had conversations with several of Sundance Vacations' employees and reported with and FTC and Attorney General.

I thought the issue would never get anywhere and I would be in a long, constant battle with the company but to my surprise we have reached an agreement that and the issue has been amigably settled outside of the courts. Saving me both time, energy and money.