desperate

• Updated: Wed, May 22, 2013

• Reported By: michael — Ringwood New Jersey
Sundance Vacations
959 US Route 46 East Parsippany NJ 07054 Parsippany, New Jersey USA

Sundance Vacations Misleading! Its Free! Remember Nothing is ever free! Parsippany New Jersey

I recently took the family to Great Adventure in Jackson NJ.  I was approached by some people to fill out a slip to win a car or cruise.  I was surprised to get a call about 3 weeks later letting me know that I one a cruise with all expenses paid to the Bahamas.   I called the number and was told that I won a no strings attached cruise to the Bahamas and that there were no strings attached.  The next thing I was told was that all I had to do was sit through a 60 minute sell on vacations.  I first became suspicious when they told me that I had to come in tomorrow!  When I said that I couldnt make it then they told me sorry that It was a requirement or it was a forfeit. When I asked the young lady why she said she made and exception!  After scheduling my appointment I scoured the internet and found over 100 complaints about this company.  I am surprised that nobody has investigated these people yet.  Our government officials must be getting free cruises!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2013 06:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sundance-Vacations/Parsippany-New-Jersey-07054/Sundance-Vacations-Misleading-Its-Free-Remember-Nothing-is-ever-free-Parsippany-New-Je-1053109. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sundance Vacations