Complaint Review: Sungate Energy Solutions

• Updated: Thu, August 08, 2013

• Reported By: DC — Daly City California
Sungate Energy Solutions
20986 Corsair Blvd. Haywared, California USA

Sungate Energy Solutions (formerly American Home Craft) They will harass you, no ethics Haywared California

Sungate Energy has been calling me lately, a few years ago they use to call using the name American Home Craft, we actually set up an appointment since we were interested at the time, but after thinking we canceled the appointment then we started getting crank calls from them...even as far as leaving a message on my answering machine that they were going  to sue us for canceling the appointment, also continuously calling many times a day even on weekend evenings leaving just weird messages not even related to their solar panel and windows for saving energy or just call without leaving anything.

Do not do business with them, they just want your money and don't care if they harass you, I even called the main corporate office in San Diego to complain and you know what the response they gave me after I told them about the harassing calls, no sorry or any type of empathy,

but she said to me quote: well, did you tell them to stop calling...of course I did and you would think after the 20th call without responding they would give up but I think they are jerks and just didn't have anything else to do but call and harass people who don't want  their business.  I bet they hire ghetto low lives with no ethics to telemarket and the managers don't care what they do on the clock on their business phones.

LOW LIVES, DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH THEM THEY ARE SLEAZY. anyways the price of solar panels don't save you money unless you have very large electric bill and you live in a very sunny area and have quality panels or lot of panels to convert solar to energy to make it worth installing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2013 05:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sungate-Energy-Solutions/Haywared-California/Sungate-Energy-Solutions-formerly-American-Home-Craft-They-will-harass-you-no-ethics-H-1074067. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sungate Energy Solutions