Complaint Review: Sunlife Financial services

• Updated: Mon, October 22, 2012

• Reported By: Roger Frymyer — Woodsfield Ohio United States of America
Sunlife Financial services
5330 Bloor Street, Nationwide United States of America

Sunlife Financial services LOTTERY, RESOURCES MANAGEMENT &PAYMENT VERIFICATIN. NAMES (STEVEN BASS) OR JESSICA ANDERSON. said i won 245,549.50 i only got 4,450.50and then wanted me to send 3,400.00 back to Toronto Ontario, Nationwide

I want to sue these people for what they done to me and my family tell me I won 245,549.50.send me 4,450.50 and then want 3,400.00 back well I want all my winnings plus interest from April 30th 2012 .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2012 07:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sunlife-Financial-services/nationwide/Sunlife-Financial-services-LOTTERY-RESOURCES-MANAGEMENT-PAYMENT-VERIFICATIN-NAMES-STEV-958536. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sunlife Financial services