• Report: #19846

• Submitted: Mon, April 29, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, April 29, 2002

• Reported By:Tempe Arizona
Sunmount Devolvement Center - Jack Delehanty, Derik Champagne
Park Street Tupper Lake, Saranac Lake, New York U.S.A.

Sunmount Devolvement Center - Jack Delehanty, Derik Champagne. Political corruption. Tupper Lake & Saranac Lake, New York

Political corruption is where it's at in Tupper Lake. Telling the truth is not in their vocabulary:

Henville Building
Prince Charles Suite 2
Charlestown, Nevis Island
West Indies

Dear Rip-off Report I have noticed all the Rip-off Reports on our wonderful communities in the Adirondacks, Tupper Lake and Saranac Lake. I've heard about this for a long time and recently saw many of your Rip-off Reports that were circulated around both Tupper and in Saranac Lake and just last week a business in Lake Placid gave me several copies of more revealing articles. Wow! I must say, it's about time!

Here is more of the same that I have read in those printed articles from around town on your web site. The subject is Sunmount Devolvement Center and the notorious Jack Delehanty and accomplice Derik Champagne.

The big controversy at Sunmount Development center, they were going to released a pedophile, now they're not! I have to say, Jack Delehanty is one of the biggest phonies in all of this. He is concerned with turning a pedophile loose from Sunmount, why? Mr. Delehanty once defended a so called human being named David Roper, that violently molested my two sons March 29, 1983. Now, we have this about face with releasing a pedophile from Sunmount, why?

Is it because some big shot spoke out? What is good for one child is not good for the other? The sicko who molested my 11 and 13-year-old sons, got away with it, because he was considered a ward of the state, and he really wasn't. Jack Delehanty made him say what ever he wanted him to say, he drilled him, said David Roper. Psychotic David Roper admitted to us, he did it! The truth didn't ever enter into it.

Point is; Jack Delehanty is going against releasing a pedophile from Sunmount right now, yet he defended a child molester against my two sons! A child molester who lives just down the street from me, with only day supervision in an ARC.

Mr. Delehanty has since relished putting my son John away in prison and did nothing when John was raped, sodomized and extorted in prison. Johnnie's crime was third degree burglary. My young beautiful son has never been the same.

I have written to Mr. Delehanty more than once. He ignored a mothers pain, but he should never have ignored lady justice! For she is supposed to serve us all. In the eyes of a mother, Jack Delehanty has much to answer for! Justice has nothing to do with him or Derik Champaigne, and that my friends is another story.

Darlene M. & John B. Ryan
Saranac Lake, New York

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Tupper Lake and Saranac Lake New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2002 08:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sunmount-Devolvement-Center-Jack-Delehanty-Derik-Champagne/Tupper-Lake-Saranac-Lake-New-York/Sunmount-Devolvement-Center-Jack-Delehanty-Derik-Champagne-Political-corruption-Tuppe-19846. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sunmount Devolvement Center - Jack Delehanty, Derik Champagne