Complaint Review: Sunny Horizons, Cheryl J. Hamilton

• Submitted: Thu, January 31, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 31, 2013

• Reported By: Sher — emmetsburg Iowa United States of America
Sunny Horizons, Cheryl J. Hamilton

Sunny Horizons, Cheryl J. Hamilton SUN making mental health dianosis w/o education/certification to do so , Internet

Cheryl J. Hamilton of Sunny Horizons Life Coaching and affiliated with SUN.  Got involved in "coaching" her brother on his marital problems (my husband).  After 40 years of marriage, I know my husband well and wished for him to get the help he needs and knew that he would not be honest or forthcoming with important information related to our marital problems.  I wrote an narrative for him of our marital history highlighting specific events and telling him how it made me feel.  I did this in the light of self-reflection so that problem behaviors could be identified and changes made.  Even though it is NEVER good mental health practices for a family member to counsel another family member, I sent the narrative to MS Hamilton.  Ms Hamilton quickly responded making mental health dianosis of most of my family.  Family members that have been deceased for years and with whom she never spoke and other family members with whom she has not spoken for many many years.  First of all Life coaches are NOT qualified to make mental health dianosis.  I know this because I worked in the field for many years and had far more education and certifications than the omnipotent Ms Hamilton.  Further more Ms Hamilton has had 2 failed marriages and believed for many years that she was having an on-going affair with the then deceased JFK! Their "song" was Lady in Red!  This woman is a serious accident waiting to happen to some innocent person who thinks that they are going to get help from a stable, qualified professional.  All she has ever done in our life is to cause serious problems.  I am so glad that my husband realizes this now....one step on his way to being healthier and happier!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2013 05:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sunny-Horizons-Cheryl-J-Hamilton/internet/Sunny-Horizons-Cheryl-J-Hamilton-SUN-making-mental-health-dianosis-wo-educationcertifi-1006968. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sunny Horizons, Cheryl J. Hamilton