aroused

Complaint Review: Sunny Sports Inc. - Scooter Depot US, The Scooter Store, All Road Motorsports - New Star Marketing

• Submitted: Sun, July 06, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, July 19, 2008

• Reported By:Allegan Michigan
13300 Brooks Dr. Ste D, 15705 Arrow Hwy Ste 1, 719 Nogales St. Baldwin Park, Irwindale, City Of Industry, California U.S.A.

Sunny Sports Inc. - Scooter Depot US, The Scooter Store, All Road Motorsports - New Star Marketing Group, Inc., Sunny Sports lied to me, did not deliver my scooter, cancelled my order without authorization, and never refunded my account. Baldwin Park, Irwindale, City Of Industry California

*Consumer Comment: Under investigation since 2000

On June 8 2008, I ordered a 150cc 2008 Eagle Style Motor Scooter from happyscooters.com (Sunny Sports, Inc.). Item#: MC_U1506B. I received an e-mail invoice from them and thought that everything was well.

The website states that the scooter should arrive within 4 business days, after shipped, if you live in Michigan. I waited for my scooter, and after a week or so of not receiving it, I called Sunny Sports and inquired about my scooter. They told me that they didn't know where my scooter was and gave me the "runaround" many times. They told me it was on backorder, stuck in customs, not inspected, lost, etc... I called and e-mailed several times with no answer from anyone about the status of my scooter and if/when it was shipped.

I received a call on the 19th. and was told that my scooter was to be shipped to me on the 24th. They never gave me a tracking number or the name of the shipping company. I never received my scooter and I called them on the 24th. and e-mailed them asking again if my scooter had been shipped. A lady e-mailed me back and told me, "i received 5 containers today but... i don't know what items came in but you can call me directly and i can tell you". I called her that night and she told me that she was leaving work but to call her the next day. I called the next day, and she still didn't know if my scooter was in. I keep getting the "runaround" with no answers. I am upset by now because of their poor customer service and follow through.

I called again on June 30 and they told me that my order had been canceled. They told me that I canceled it on the 24th and my money was returned to me. I was shocked. I never authorized my order to be canceled and my money was never returned to me. I asked who canceled my order (since I didn't authorize it) and they couldn't/didn't tell me who.

As to this day, I don't have my scooter or my money returned to me and all I want now is my money back and to let everyone else know not to order from this company. They lied to me, were undependable, irresponsible, and rude. They gave me the "runaround" and didn't follow through with delivering my scooter, but they were quick to take my money and never return it.

John
Allegan, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2008 06:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sunny-Sports-Inc-Scooter-Depot-US-The-Scooter-Store-All-Road-Motorsports-New-Star-Marketing/Baldwin-Park-Irwindale-City-Of-Industry-California-91706-91748/Sunny-Sports-Inc-Scooter-Depot-US-The-Scooter-Store-All-Road-Motorsports-New-Star-348047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sunny Sports Inc. - Scooter Depot US, The Scooter Store, All Road Motorsports - New Star Marketing

Under investigation since 2000

AUTHOR: Wendy - (U.S.A.)

To Whom It May Concern:

I recalled the scooter store being under investigation for using illegal sales practices back in 2000. I investigated the Medicare website and found the following information.

Please note item 4 on page 13. At that time the Scooter Store Relocated its new billing offices to New Braunfels Texas.

In 2002 there were allegations that the Scooter Store was found to be using fraudulent means and was required to repay Medicare and the individuals defrauded at the time. There was also implications that kick backs were given to SADMERC.

I believe that if you find the appropriate findings from this investigation Medicare will reimburse the individual and recoup any benefits paid to the Scooter Store. After this happens the individual will be able to purchase an alternate chair.

I hope that this information is useful to all those defrauded.