Complaint Review: Sunny Teriyaki

• Updated: Sun, March 24, 2013

• Reported By: daisyduke014 — spanaway Washington
Sunny Teriyaki
17415 Pacific Ave #D Spanaway, Washington United States of America

Sunny Teriyaki Sunny Teriyaki & Wok HAIR DISHONEST BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE Spanaway, Washington

My boyfriend and I went into Sunny Teriyaki and ordered $50 worth of food. We sat and waited for our food and once it was ready we took it home. When we got home we started dishing up our plates. The chicken yakisoba was chow mein with three pieces of chicken. I thought oh well I never get that again. While I was putting the mongolian beef on my plate I pulled out a long black hair. I immediately called them. The lady said no no no. No one here has long black hair. That's when the dishonesty started. Everyone in there had black hair. I have blonde hair! We put our food back in the bags and took it up to them. She still denied the issue and all we wanted was for them to replace the mongolian beef. She also had the nerve to say we ate the chicken and that yakisoba is chow mein. We couldn't believe what I was witnessing. We left all of our food there and immediately contacted the better business bureau. I am disgusted in how a dishonest business like that is still running.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2013 01:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sunny-Teriyaki/Spanaway-Washington-98387/Sunny-Teriyaki-Sunny-Teriyaki-Wok-HAIR-DISHONEST-BAD-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-Spanaway-Washing-1037604. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sunny Teriyaki