• Report: #1019778

• Updated: Mon, February 25, 2013

• Reported By: Joy — Lonehill Internet South Africa
Sunny Zhang
49 Wuzhuang,Xuji Street,Xuchang,Henan,China Internet China

Sunny Zhang Xuchang Ding Long Hair products CO.Ltd Robbed me by sending me fake products Room 502,Unit 2,Building 9,Xiazhu D Area,Yiwu City, Internet

It is with great regret that Alibaba express associates itself with unscrupulous suppliers such as Xuchang Ding Long Hair. I ordered a full lace wig online and paid for it in good faith. The total amount for the hair piece is almost $300. Due to the fact that the supplier is a gold supplier, I had no reason to suspect any fraud. After receiving the lace wig sometime very late in December, i realised that it was fake and not the original hair piece I had ordered.

Immediately, I got in touch with Alibaba express and pleaded with them to take drastic action against the supplier, but have not received a word from them and clearly, they are not interested in resolving the matter. I've done everything in my power to get hold of them but all my efforts were in vain.  I spoke with Sunny Zhang, a representative of Xuchang Ding Long Hair and all he said was that he is sorry.

Thanking you in advance.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2013 03:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sunny-Zhang/internet/Sunny-Zhang-Xuchang-Ding-Long-Hair-products-COLtd-Robbed-me-by-sending-me-fake-products-R-1019778. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sunny Zhang