Complaint Review: Sunnymay Wig Company

• Submitted: Mon, January 28, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 28, 2013

• Reported By: queenie2 — Palmdale California United States of America
Sunnymay Wig Company
#288 East of Zhengzhou Road Qingdao, Select State/Province United States of America

Sunnymay Wig Company May Wang Poor Quality Lace Wigs Tangle Knotty Dry Mess Qingdao, Other

I purchased 4 -5 full lace human hair wigs from Sunnymay Wigs Co dealing specifically with May Wang who is the Sales Manager for the factory. The last 4 wigs were not as ordered. The first of the four wigs was sent back before the payment was released from Alibaba express and my one was returned when Sunnymay received the wig back. I sent back two of the last three wigs ordered via USPS priority international mail. When I sent the email telling her how horrible the quality of hair was in the 3 wigs she told me to send them back and assured me should would fix, replace them, or refund my money. But assured me she believed in complete customer satisfaction. My good senses told me not to send all three back at once so I only sent two of them and wanted to wait until I received the replaced wigs or refunds for those two before the 3 wig was sent back. That was a good decision because May Wang has refused to communicate with me. I send the Customs Declaration Dispatch note as soon as the two wigs were mailed; she did not respond, I have sent repeated follow-up emails, tried to chat with her on Trade Manager, and telephoned her; she abruptly disconnected and hung up on my telephone calls. Many emails have been sent and still she does not respond. To verify that she received the wigs I had to request a U.S. Postal Investigation because delivery receipts are not available on priority intertional mail to China. The U.S.Postal service recently sent me a letter confirming that the wigs were delivered and received at Sunnymay Wig factory. I am now waiting to receive a copy of the signed delivery receipt and will contact the U.S. Alibaba.com office to see what they can do to get my money (USD500.00) for the 2 wigs. As a small business owner, I cannot afford to just let May Wang steal from me. May Wang is a theif and a liar and it is difficult to believe that Alibaba.com still allow them to sell on their site when there are so many reports about her dishonest and fradulent way of doing business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2013 06:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sunnymay-Wig-Company/Qingdao-Select-StateProvince-266300/Sunnymay-Wig-Company-May-Wang-Poor-Quality-Lace-Wigs-Tangle-Knotty-Dry-Mess-Qingdao-Other-1005081. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sunnymay Wig Company