Complaint Review: Sunoco A Plus

• Submitted: Sun, September 14, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, September 14, 2008

• Reported By:toronto Ontario
Sunoco A Plus
3942 South Park Ave & Milestrip Blasdell, New York U.S.A.

Sunoco A Plus At South Park Ave. And Milestrip Attention, canadians! Blasdell, South Of Buffalo New York

Canadians, be careful when buying gas from this gas station. Try to avoid it!

They ask you to pay by credit card or by pre authorization.
I chose the pre authorization, I went inside and I paid in advance asking this cashier (she is in her 50's and has a short blond hair with an athletic stature) to give me a prove for the $60 US. She told me that there is no need for proof and that I'm all set.

I start filling up my gas tank and the pump stops at $50 US!

I went back to this lady and she denied that I paid $60. More, she started warning me that if I don't leave she will call the police and I will be arrested.

Finally I realized that she'd stolen $10 bucks from my pocket, and I left having a big disappointment about how some Americans treat us, Canadians.

I bet this lady doesn't still from locals!

Georgeg
toronto, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2008 09:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sunoco-A-Plus/Blasdell-New-York-14219/Sunoco-A-Plus-At-South-Park-Ave-And-Milestrip-Attention-canadians-Blasdell-South-Of-Bu-372785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sunoco A Plus