Complaint Review: Sunoco

• Updated: Sat, April 13, 2013

• Reported By: SheShe — Tampa Florida
Sunoco
2317 N Nebraska Ave Tampa, Florida United States of America

Sunoco Gold Star Sunoco One Star Gas Fraud ATM Scam They Stole my Money 200 from ATM got 140 number disconnected bad area Tampa, Florida

I went to put gas and use ATM immediately after I start to use ATM I have  people behind me beside me etc. i grab my cash waited for receipt paid with debit for gas get home and surprise I only have 140 dollars total scam ripoff artists. I could not count my money since I was surrounded by thugs and just wanted to get outta there. a female alone in that area is no good but I needed gas and cash. I'm out 60 dollars now that is not okay

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2013 01:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sunoco/Tampa-Florida-33602/Sunoco-Gold-Star-Sunoco-One-Star-Gas-Fraud-ATM-Scam-They-Stole-my-Money-200-from-ATM-got-1-1042928. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sunoco