Complaint Review: Sunpass Operations Boca Raton, FL

• Updated: Thu, March 17, 2011

• Reported By: tazeta — Florida United States of America
Sunpass Operations Boca Raton, FL
7941 Glades Rd Internet, Florida United States of America

Sunpass Operations Boca Raton, Florida Ludicrous Billing/Payment Procedures Internet, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Here is your problem...

My complaint centers around billing/payment procedures. I was sent a notice via mail that my account had been terminated, even though I was on prepay and had a registered credit card. When I went online to replenish, I assumed that it went through. I was then sent another notice that I still owed on my account and had to call

(that was my only option). I had a 10-minute wait (high call volume--right!!)To make matters worse, I was even more confused after talking to the rude receiver on the other end. She was not helpful and did not explain my options. She indicated that I could not pay online, if I used another credit card beside the original one. She also stated that my account was closed and I could no longer access my account online. I then received another notice today stated that I was deliquent (note the total is $5.11)and that the account could be turned over to a collections agency. My only option is to call their unhelpful center again or send in a check. The whole procedure is ludicrous!! A customer should be able to access his/her account ANYTIME, especially is he/she is attempting to pay a bill online. I guess there's a real problem with power/control issues. I think the Sunpass system needs to be psychoanalyzed!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2011 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sunpass-Operations-Boca-Raton-FL/Internet-Florida-33434/Sunpass-Operations-Boca-Raton-Florida-Ludicrous-BillingPayment-Procedures-Internet-Flo-707333. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sunpass Operations Boca Raton, FL

Here is your problem...

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

A customer should be able to access his/her account ANYTIME,
- You were delinquent, and delinquent enough for them to close out your account.  At that time you are no longer a customer.

You will rarely find a company that still gives you on-line access if your account is closed.  Especially if that account was closed because of a delinquency.