Complaint Review: Sunray Trading Or SR And Associates

• Submitted: Sat, May 15, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, May 15, 2004

• Reported By:Bangor Pennsylvania
Sunray Trading Or SR And Associates
318 Indian Trace #634 Weston, Florida U.S.A.

Sunray Trading - SR And Associates ripoff used a electronic check to cash me out even though I used my debit card and it did not show up until the end of the month Weston Florida

They cashed a electronic check, I paid them with a credit card, so it took a few weeks for them to cash it. I got there paper work all right but I have never received any money, I am so glad I did not send any of the envelopes out. The thing that is really bad is the fact that the company who I made the purchase to is not the same company "name" who cashed the check, yes they are the same one and only company they just have two different names so watch out. One name- SR and associates, the other is Sunray Trading, I called my bank and told them to not clear anymore of these checks, tricky bastards, sorry but they have no idea who they are dealing with now, I will never make this mistake again. Thank goodness for the services of this company!

Christy
Bangor, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2004 08:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sunray-Trading-Or-SR-And-Associates/Weston-Florida-33326/Sunray-Trading-SR-And-Associates-ripoff-used-a-electronic-check-to-cash-me-out-even-thou-91623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sunray Trading Or SR And Associates