Complaint Review: Sunrise PC Support

• Updated: Sun, July 20, 2014

• Reported By: JBenchoff — Blue Ridge Summit Pennsylvania
Sunrise PC Support
Internet USA

Sunrise PC Support Jim??Mark JacobsClaimed to be Trend Micro Claimed to be Trend Micro but wanted us to pay for services promised... Internet

My mother-in-law had an issue with her computer, so I googled the cause and was sent to a "Trend Micro" website.  There at the base of the screen was an 888 number.  I assumed it was part of Trend Micro, so I called.  They asked me to access the computer, and told me that there were issues on two computers.  They then went on to ask for $300 to fix the computer.  I called a computer technician (friend) and he advised against paying this person.  THANKFULLY!  I then googled his call back number and found that they had scamed others.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2014 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sunrise-PC-Support/internet/Sunrise-PC-Support-JimMark-JacobsClaimed-to-be-Trend-Micro-Claimed-to-be-Trend-Micro-bu-1163537. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sunrise PC Support