Complaint Review: Sunrise Travel

• Reported By: Hicks40 — Powder Springs Georgia
Sunrise Travel
Internet USA

Sunrise Travel BE AWARE - FRAUD - NO CRUISES - EVER Internet

My wife and I attended a time share presentation and was awarded a cruise certificate.  We sent the certificate in with a money order for $198.  As the weeks ticked by and my phone calls escalated, my patience wore thin.  I spent another $15 for Money Gram to track down if it had been recevied and cashed.  SUre enough it was.  I called in again and spoke to "Jonathan" who stated in order to get your money back, you need to send in a letter stating that you had major surgery and aren't able to travel. I di that and a month later, I received a call stating that Sunrise Travel did NOT approve a refund.

I wish I had looked up this company prior to sending in the $198.  Sounds like no one gets a cruise or their money back.  BBB had Sunrise Travel rated as a F.

Be aware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2014 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sunrise-Travel/internet/Sunrise-Travel-BE-AWARE-FRAUD-NO-CRUISES-EVER-Internet-1150872. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sunrise Travel